Welcome to Valhalla and thank you for joining us. Our game is slowly but steadily growing and it is finally time to get feedback from our amazing vikings.
Here is what you should expect in the game:
Two Veras: Bjørn and Madhattr
- Bjørn will be our melee vera that focuses on getting close range.
- Madhattr aims to be our ranged Veras having abilities that allows you to stay long range
Bjørn Abilities: Roar, Double Claw, Trap, Knock-up
- Roar: A line attack dealing damage to enemies across 2 tiles.
- Double Claw: Choose two out of six adjacent tiles around your Vera to deal heavy damage.
- Trap: placed on one of the six adjacent hexagons which isn’t shown to your opponent.
- Knock-Up: Bjørn can pull enemies towards him within a range of 4 tiles.
Madhattr Abilities: Arcane Missile, Arcane Bomb, Redirect, Teleport
- Arcane missile: Shoot out a projectile crossing all tiles in a straight line until it reaches a vera or the edge of the map.
- Arcane bomb: Throw out a large magical bomb that slowly moves one tile each turn until it reaches a vera or the edge of the map.
- Redirect: Change the direction of the arcane bomb.
- Teleport: Move your vera to any tile in a four tile radius.
Runes: Hail, Nature and Sun; each with a unique ability
- Hail, Hailstorm: Choose 3 adjacent tiles globally to summon a hailstorm that deals damage to enemy Vera within.
- Nature, Earthquake: A two-turn ability that causes damage on the tiles around the Vera on the first turn and damage on the tiles in a ring around that the turn after.
- Sun, Sunbeam: Cast beams from the sun to 5 tiles in a line starting from 2 tiles adjacent to the vera.
Two potions: Healing and Charge
- Healing Potion will heal 25% of the player’s total health.
- Charge Potion will recharge the player 20 points.
Map Shrinking at rounds 10, 15 and 18
Personalities: Shy, Seriousness, and Aggressive
Adaptive Music (Including but not limited to)
- Men of Asgard
- Thor’s Hammer
We are still going through the process of making this vision come true and understand that this will be a bumpy road. We are hoping that we could work together and find the bugs and errors. For now, you can expected the following issues in the game:
- When an ability is played over a tile that is shaking due to Earthquake, the ability’s visual effect will shake with the Earthquake.
- Veras don’t always rotate when using abilities.
- When two Veras stand on the same hexagon you can see the veras clipping through each other in the smoke.
- During the Vera collision, if a close shot camera appears there is a chance for it to spin out of control.
- Sometimes blockchain verification will fail causing players to not gain XP after a victory.
- Metamask sometimes might not work correctly (VeraGeneration, Rerolling, Find Match).
If you find any other bugs, errors, or issues please do not hesitate to inform us. You can join the Valhalla discord server to contact us and stay in contact with the community.
Discord invite: https://discord.gg/NJXccsQSfg